If you are the type of traveller who enjoys having your own private space to kick off your shoes wherever they land, make a cup of coffee, listen to your favourite music while enjoying a romantic carpet picnic, watch a marathon set of classic movies on TV or spend a long productive evening at the kitchen counter in front of your laptop, then More Quarters is for you.
But we’re never far. Your bed will be made, your room kept spotless, your breakfast, fresh orange juice and favourite newspaper ready each morning. We’re just a phone call away to assist with order-in meals, dinner reservations, getting your jacket pressed, or to organise one of the Cape’s many great experiences on your behalf.
This is your home. Only better.
Each of our 19 Luxury Rooms are individually decorated and has an en-suite bathroom, lounge and kitchen area. It’s simply impossible to choose a favourite, as each has a character and appeal of its own. Four of these rooms also have a sleeper couch, ideal for little bodies.
If you are travelling with a couple of friends or as a small family, each of our 3 Luxury Family Rooms can comfortably accommodate up to 4 people. 2 bedrooms each have an en-suite bathroom, and the generous lounge and kitchen area allow for a shared space that is not restrictive.
- 19 Luxury Rooms, and 3 Luxury Family Rooms
- Children of all ages welcome
- Breakfast is included in the daily rate
- Wi-Fi available throughout the hotel, with our compliments
- Each room is air conditioned, with lounge, kitchen, bathroom en-suite, satellite television, minibar, direct-dial telephone, hairdryer and a range of luxury amenities.
- The hotel is regrettably not suitable for disabled guests
Please select your preferences below: