Families are ideally suited to More Quarters. The privacy of our Luxury Rooms affords the freedom for kids to be kids, and for adults to relax. You have the space to warm your own bottles, cook that favourite Mac ‘n Cheese (or order in), and to spend a quiet evening in adult company post-bedtime. Let us help you plan your day-time activities.
TOP 10 PLACES TO VISIT AS A FAMILY IN CAPE TOWN
- Ratanga Junction theme park (Century City)
- Strawberry Picking in the winelands (Between Stellenbosch and Somerset West)
- Spier Farm Experience for Kids (Stellenbosch)
- Visiting The Market at The Palms (Woodstock)
- A visit to Butterfly World (Klapmuts)
- Cool Runnings Tobogganing Track (Bellville)
- Two Oceans Aquarium (V & A Waterfront)
- Horseriding (Noordhoek)
- Cheetah Outreach Experience (Somerset West)
- Warrior Toy Museum (Simon’s Town)
You can never go wrong with a tour to Simon’s Town to watch the antics of the penguin colony at Boulders Beach.
Take the kids for a walk or picnic at one of the most spectacular natural gardens of the world – Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens.
Why More Quarters for your family?
- On arrival receive a special folder with age appropriate colouring pictures and crayons (jelly tots might sneak their way in!)
- Welcome fridge magnets in the room
- Toy box and play mat in the room for the little ones
- Special bath toys and bath mat if applicable
- Special amenities for the younger skins
- Kiddies sunscreen in summer for those adventurous days out
- Age appropriate books in the room
- Special gowns for the kids (please provide gender and age)
- Cots and sleeper couches available
- Kids have a special breakfast menu
- High chairs available
- A special cutlery and crockery set up based on age
Top 5 Family Beaches in Cape Town (most with tidal pools):
- St. James’ Beach
- Miller’s Point
- Boulders Beach
- Fish Hoek
- Camps Bay