This has been a home away from home for us, and we invite you to experience it as your own.
Although contemporary in style, Redcliffe House – with its high pressed ceilings, hard wood floors and grand entrance – has an old-world Victorian charm. This is the perfect place for families or groups of friends. With four en-suite bedrooms, a lounge (with wood-burning fireplace), private balcony looking onto Table Mountain, and small pool** area, every creature comfort is met. A dining room with 10-seater table and open-plan kitchen make for meal times that are sociable affairs.
Be warned though! You may never want to leave.
- Self-contained Villa with 4 bedrooms, sleeping 8. This is the perfect spot for a family unit
- Private plunge pool**
- Children of all ages welcome!
- Breakfast is included in the daily rate
- Wi-Fi available throughout the hotel, with our compliments
- Redcliffe House is air conditioned, with lounge, kitchen, satellite television, minibar, direct-dial telephone.
- The hotel is regrettably not suitable for disabled guests
**Please note, due to critical Level 5 water restrictions implemented by the City of Cape Town, there is currently no water in the pool at Redcliffe House. Our Guest Relations team will gladly recommend suitable alternatives to enjoy a swim, should you wish.