This has been a home away from home for us, and we invite you to experience it as your own.
Although contemporary in style, Redcliffe House – with its high pressed ceilings, hard wood floors and grand entrance – has an old-world Victorian charm. This is the perfect place for families or groups of friends. With four en-suite bedrooms, a lounge (with wood-burning fireplace), private balcony looking onto Table Mountain, and small pool area, every creature comfort is met. A dining room with 10-seater table and open-plan kitchen make for meal times that are sociable affairs.
Be warned though! You may never want to leave.
- Self-contained Villa with 4 bedrooms, sleeping 8. This is the perfect spot for a family unit
- Private plunge pool
- Children of all ages welcome!
- Breakfast is included in the daily rate
- Wi-Fi available throughout the hotel, with our compliments
- Redcliffe House is air conditioned, with lounge, kitchen, satellite television, minibar, direct-dial telephone.
- The hotel is regrettably not suitable for disabled guests