The best way to experience a city? Live like the locals. Minutes from Cape Town’s beaches, cafes, boutiques and galleries, you will find no better place to base yourself and your family, or group of friends than at More Quarters’ Redcliffe House. Welcome to your private city retreat!
This luxury four-bedroom heritage villa has plenty of space for everyone, and invites easy relaxation. Take your place on a sun-splashed lounger; on cooler days, cosy around the sitting room fireplace; and cook together in the kitchen. The long dining table is sure to host gatherings for even-longer lunches.
The bedrooms – all en suite – provide more personal spaces to put your feet up or snooze. While each is decorated with contemporary flare, you will notice that they still have their original pressed ceilings, yellowwood floors and sash windows, which gives you a sense of the city’s rich history.
Our Private Travel Concierge can arrange tours and excursions for you to get out and explore. But with a lovely pool and, better still, the option of room service back home, it is tempting to stay put. While Redcliffe is self-catering, our five-star hospitality provides every other comfort and convenience.
- Four bedrooms each with a king-sized bed or ¾-twin bed set, topped by down duvets and pillows
- Four en-suite bathrooms stocked with organic Africology bath/shower and body products
- Kitchen fully equipped with Smeg appliances and a Nespresso coffee machine
- Dining room with a 10-seater table
- BBQ courtyard equipped with a gas Weber Braai (barbeque) and a bistro set
- Sitting room with satellite television, and featuring a wood-burning fireplace
- Lounge deck furnished with a sofa set
- Swimming pool and sun deck with two cushioned loungers and a bistro set
- Housekeeping service daily
- Wi-Fi access throughout house
Regrettably, Redcliffe House is not suitable for disabled guests