The More Quarters is easily accessible by self-drive or transfer options from Cape Town International Airport. The winelands and the picturesque towns of Stellenbosch and Franschhoek are about an hour’s drive away. Cape Town is frequently used as a starting point for the Garden Route, and is a base for shark cage diving and whale watching.
From Cape Town International Airport it will take about 30 minutes to get to More Quarters.
Our Travel Experts will gladly send you detailed information on both transfers and self-drive options.
For those who prefer words to numbers, find us via what3words
Physical Address: No 2 Nicol Street, Gardens, Cape Town
If at any stage you get lost, please contact us at the Hotel on +27 (0) 21 487 5660 and we will gladly assist you
Recommended Route to More Quarters from Cape Town International Airport
- Follow Airport “Exit” signage then follow “Cape Town” signs as you leave the Airport area
- After 3km (1.86miles) join the N2 double lane motorway heading for Cape Town. At the 11.3km (7.02miles) mark, the highway turns sharply right and then at the 11.7km (7.27miles) mark N2 motorway turns sharply left. Follow this left curve and “N2 City” signage
- Keep straight on the highway and watch out for the speed regulation cameras. At the end of this highway you will arrive at a very large intersection with a few sets of traffic lights. The entrance of the V&A Waterfront is to your right and the Cape Town Convention Centre is on your left. Cross over all these without turning off. This is Buitengracht Street
- Continue straight along Buitengracht Street. Four lanes will decrease to two and will eventually become a one-way street called New Church Street. Do not turn off anywhere
- At the top of New Church Street there’s another intersection with traffic lights. Here the road becomes a two-way street again and there is a set of casual restaurants on your left
- Cross over these traffic lights and turn left at the second street after the intersection. This is Upper Union Street
- At the bottom of Upper Union Street turn right into Kloof Street and then drive up Kloof Street for 100m (328ft), passing a small historic street called King Street
- Straight after King Street turn right into Nicol Street. The More Quarters Hotel is on your right
- Find parking anywhere in the street and our porters will come to greet you and assist with your luggage
- Welcome to our amazing apartment in Cape Town where a relaxing stay awaits you