Cape Town is packed to capacity during the summer months. Our Travel Concierge, Andile, put together a list of activities that will give you a new city experience. A great insider tip to avoiding the crowds this summer!
Chat to our Travel Concierge or our Guest Relations team to find out more about each activity.
- Instead of going to the beach to just lie on it, how about giving ‘Stand Up Paddling’ a try?
- Why go to Signal Hill for a view of the city? Get a bird’s eye view of the city with a paragliding experience!
- Why just picnic in Kirstenbosch Gardens? Take in the best of South African music with a summer concert in the garden while having a picnic.
- Why not get a new perspective of the popular beaches? Try it from the water by hiring a yacht!
- Why walk down the Promenade? Get some exercise and hire a bicycle. A great activity for the whole family!
- Why drive yourself around Cape Town? Let More Private Travel Tours guide you to the best sights.
- Why take the cable car up Table Mountain? Stretch those legs and brave the mountain on foot.
- Why wait for your safari to see birds? Head over to Boulders beach to watch the penguins in their natural habitat.
- Why only taste wine in the winelands? Combine it with an activity such as the Vegenoegd Duck Run or the Blauwklippen Family Market.
- Why go straight to your hotel after dinner? Take a detour down Adderly Street and see the Cape Town Christmas lights
The listed activities are facilitated through third party suppliers and prices are available on request.