Winter has settled in Cape Town. For our guests travelling with children, this may mean a few rainy days and less time to enjoy the beautiful beaches. But fear not! The city of Cape Town offers a great selection of winter activities aimed specifically at children. We share our favourites with you…
- Experience the Night Sky at the Iziko Museum Planetarium.
- Fancy your little one to be the next Picasso? Let them get creative at Artjamming.
- See penguins, sharks and other sea creatures at the Two Oceans Aquarium.
- For those inspired and fascinated by what lies beneath the water’s surface, you have until 30 September 2016 to view the UPYLondon Underwater Photographer of the Year exhibit (which includes a few exceptional South African images too).
- While Mom and Dad taste wine at Spier, why not have the kids try the juice tasting? (We recommend booking your transfer with us to avoid driving back to More Quarters after all the tasting).
- For the adventurous, why not try rock climbing? CityRock have special walls adapted for younger climbers. This is a great one for older and younger alike…
- Allow your curios young minds to explore the interactive displays at the Cape Town Science Centre. Learning has never been this much fun!
- Find a treasure at The Scratch Patch! More than half of the world’s gemstones are from South Africa – immerse yourself with the kids, and ‘scratch’ out a few nuggets for yourself.
To find out more about any of these activities or to book a visit, please contact our guest relations team.