WHY MORE QUARTERS?
- Situated in the heart of the “Capetonian’s” Cape Town, away from the tourist congestion.
- A “home away from home” feel as you get to stay in your own apartment-style room.
- Wide variety of boutique stores, restaurants and bars in the neighbourhood.
- Close proximity to Table Mountain (10 minutes), Clifton Beach (15 minutes) and the Victoria and Alfred Waterfront (10 minutes).
- A sense of history where old meets new and blends in a personal and homely manner.
- Table Mountain, Devil’s Peak and Lion’s Head backdrop. Easy access to and from the hotel.
- Free daily scheduled Waterfront transfers. Free Wi-Fi.
- Part of the family owned and operated collection of MORE properties.
BEST TIME TO TRAVEL
September through March is considered spring and summer which is the ideal time for travel, especially for beach-goers. Shark cage diving is at its best in the winter months, May – September, as the visibility is best and whale watching commences in September.
The More Quarters is easily accessible by self-drive or transfer options from Cape Town International Airport. The winelands and the picturesque towns of Stellenbosch and Franschhoek are about an hour’s drive away. Cape Town is frequently used as a starting point for the Garden Route, and is a base for shark cage diving and whale watching.
From Cape Town International Airport it will take about 30 minutes to get to More Quarters.
MORE reservations will gladly send you detailed information on both transfers and self-drive options.
Tipping staff is entirely at your own discretion, based on the level of service you have received. Please feel free to discuss this with the duty manager.
In the suburb of Gardens, the heart of Cape Town City, South Africa.
GPS co-ordinates: 33°55’.56.14” S / 18°24’.29.18” E
MORE QUARTERS AWARDS
- 2015 Tripadvisor Traveller’s Choice, “Top 25 Small Hotels in South Africa”
- 2015 Tripadvisor Traveller’s Choice, “Top 25 Hotels for Service in South Africa”
Rates include: Luxury apartment, breakfast, teas/coffees, scheduled chauffeured waterfront transfers, Wi-Fi.
Rates exclude: Laundry, mini bar, unspecified transfers, gratuities, telephone and other excluded activities
Cape Town has a Mediterranean climate, hence it is typical to expect dry warm summers and cold wet winters. The average summer temperature (December-February) is 26.5°C/80°F and
the average winter temperature (June-August) is 17°C/63°F. That said Cape Town experiences in excess of 250 days of sunshine per year.
It is said that in Cape Town it is possible to experience four seasons in one day. It is therefore always advisable to have a light wind breaker with you, especially in the autumn and spring months. The highest rainfall occurs over May, June and July.